Once the PRE-RESERVATION has been made, you will receive a reservation document from our reservation department, and you must make a payment as confirmation of the reservation, in the following account:
Bank: C.R.DE GRANADA
Holder: EL CORTIJO DEL ABUELO PEPE
Acount Nº: ES25 3023 0016 8166 7242 6803 (IBAN Code)
Adress Branch. Camino Viejo de Granada 3. Alhendín (Granada) SPAIN
Send proof of payment to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the person who made the reservation. Please inform us if you decide to cancel the pre-booking.
If we have not received your transfer within 48 hours, we may consider that the pre-reservation has been cancelled.
Once your transfer has been received, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail or WhatsApp from us.
Reservation Cancellation Conditions
We refund 60% of the total amount of the stay, if the cancellation occurs before: Low 15 days / High 30 days from the date of occupation.
Cancellation with less than 24 hours or no show will lose all rights.
In all cases, we return 100% of the amount of the stay if we occupy the house with a new client.
– Only pets are allowed presenting animal insurance and a valid animal health card at the time of hiring. Dogs classified as dangerous breeds will not be accepted for security reasons.
– No greater number of housed people will be admitted than those who have been hired, including children. The people in charge of the houses can deny you entry if more people than the contracted ones stay.
– The house will be available from 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed.
– Initial service: sheets, towels and general cleaning. In long-term stays, the change of bed linen, towels and cleaning will be every 7 days.
– The key collection will take place before 22:00. If you are going to arrive later or need help, call +34 680 204 248.
– You must fill in the Lodging Form and deposit a deposit of €200.
– The deposit of the Rural House, will be paid by transfer along with the amount of the stay and its return will be made in the same way, 48 hours after leaving the accommodation, once it has been verified that there have been no damages or flaws.
– The deposit will be responsible for possible material damage caused, the state of cleanliness of the house, and compliance with the rules established in the accommodation.
– Bachelor parties or the like are not allowed. If they do not warn you when making the reservation, they will be rejected at the entrance of the accommodation with loss of the amount of the stay.
– Visits are not allowed without authorization from the staff in charge.
– There are Complaint Sheets available to the client.
– The deficiencies that the client may find in the rented house must be communicated, as soon as possible, to the person in charge in order to be corrected.
– The pool is for private use of the farm. The use of it by you or your companions is under your sole and exclusive responsibility. You are responsible for ensuring that children are always under the strict supervision of an adult.
– Do not forget to respect the environment, the hours of silence and the rest of others.
– Our greatest wish is that your stay develops normally and that you enjoy our hospitality and the nature that our region offers you.
– The fact of making the Reservation implies the express acceptance of these general conditions. In the unforeseen, LAU 29/1994 and the Civil Code will apply.