From El Cortijo del Abuelo Pepe we are committed and have adopted the Measures for the reduction of contagion by the coronavirus for Rural Accommodation, facilitated by the Ministry of Health and the Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality (ICTE).
- Rural accommodation must urge clients to collaborate in complying with prevention measures.
- Avoid greeting with physical contact, including shaking hands, to customers. The safety distance must be respected whenever possible.
- Wash hands thoroughly
- Disinfectant solution must be available for customer use.
- In the rural accommodation itself, they should provide information on emergency telephone numbers and nearby health centers and hospitals.
- Information regarding the destination, restaurants, tourist attractions, brochures, etc., will be provided as far as possible by computer and telephone.
- Commonly used brochures will be avoided.
- Online pre-checking should be encouraged, as well as payment by card or other electronic means.
- The keys must be deposited in a container with disinfectant at the end of the stay.
- The rural accommodation will have masks to provide the client in case he requests it.
- The rural accommodation must inform the client before confirming the reservation of the conditions of service and established prevention measures, for their acceptance.
- An increase in the frequency of cleaning and reviews, especially in the areas of greatest contact.
- Cleaning staff must use the appropriate personal protective equipment (mask and gloves).
- After each cleaning, the materials used and the protective equipment used will be safely disposed of, subsequently proceeding to hand washing.
- The cleaning staff will not agree to provide service in the house while the client remains inside, except for just cause.
- The bathroom wastebasket must have a lid, a bag and a non-manual operation.
- Room decoration should be minimized as much as possible.
- Authorized and proven effective disinfectant products must be used for cleaning.
- After each stay, the room is aired, towels and bed linen are replaced.
- A system must be defined to avoid cross-contamination, putting clean clothes only after cleaning and disinfecting the room.
- Dirty clothes must be placed in bags before being deposited in the cleaning trolleys.
- “Dirty” textiles should be washed at >60ºC